Technical/Functional SAP BODS consultant would be involved in different tasks throughout the project lifecycle:
- Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions.
- Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions
- Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
- Senior profile can be involved in other tasks: Define guidelines and best practices; Lead teams; Project Management; Planning and estimation; Architecture studies
– Basic qualifications
- At least 3 years of working experience with SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS).
- Designing complex SAP Data Services job flows to extract from/load to SAP system and Non-SAP systems.
- Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios.
- Developing and executing advanced data profiling, data validation scenarios.
- Experience with DI transforms such as Query, Validation, Case transforms
- Knowledge of BO reporting tools like Information Design Tool (IDT), Web Intelligence (Webi), SAP Lumira.
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouse modeling (Kimball, Inmon, …).
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Working independently, conduct assessments and meetings with client.
- Written and oral communication skills in English and good working knowledge of French
- Readiness to travel in Luxembourg and potentially abroad
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.