You wish to invest in yourself on interesting projects in a booming business?
In order to reinforce our Business Intelligence (B.I.) activities, we are looking for a QlikView Consultant for our Belgian subsidiary, Micropole Belgium.
As QlikView Partner in Benelux we manage various projects in small, midsize and large companies, including international groups. We work directly with our customers, conduct specific projects and deliver high value dashboard solutions in different areas such as finance and controlling, sales and distribution, service, HR, procurement, production, and project management.
As B.I. Consultant you will be working in our agile business intelligence team, dedicated to QlikView technology.
Depending on the scope and nature of the project you will work directly in our customer’s premises, generally in a team composed of a business analyst and/or senior consultant, or alternatively in our office in Zaventem.
You will be involved in different phases of the projects:
- Actively participate in pre-sales,
- Analysis of customer needs,
- Realization of prototype (Proof of Concept),
- Creation of data models,
- Development of dashboards,
- Testing and validation of the data,
- Writing of functional and technical documentation,
- Installation and configuration of QlikView server and licenses,
- Knowledge Transfer and user training.
If you have a previous professional experience in a QlikView implementation as an IT specialist or as a key or end-user, or if you have a solid background as business analyst with strong analytical skills, then you could be the candidate we are looking for.
Of course, any potential Qlikview certification (Designer, Developer or Server Administration) would be a real asset.
Your first language is French or Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English or you have the willingness to improve it.
The Micropole group in a few figures and highlights:
- 27 years of existence
- 5 business units:
1. Business Intelligence/Enterprise Performance Management,
3. Customer Relationship Management/Customer Information Management,
5. Master Data Management/Enterprise Integration Management
- 1.100 employees in France, Switzerland, Benelux and China
- 7 French agencies, 2 in Switzerland, 1 in Belgium, 1 in Luxembourg, 1 in Holland and 3 in China
- € 120 million turnover in 2012
Please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org